Through the work we are doing, people get to hear about God’s amazing saving grace, and we get to help people establish themselves in society, provide needs for families and children, defend the unborn, and care for those who are generally uncared for or unloved. What better cause is there and what better thing is there to invest in?
Outreach centers will serve as our missions centers within the United States. Through these outreach centers, we will make connections with unchurched people within the U.S, introduce them to Jesus Christ, and plug them into a healthy local church.
Why do we need outreach centers within the United States? Outreach centers provide many free community services that churches are not providing. While regular church staff people are usually occupied with caring for the church body, preparing for church gatherings, counseling, etc…, outreach centers are designed to reach people on a practical level and connect them with a church home. Most of our outreach centers will be connected with a local church, effectively extending the ministry of a healthy local church rather than competing with local churches- creating well-rounded ministry in the communities of the local churches perspectively.
What sort of people do outreach centers serve? Outreach centers serve all sorts of people, including those who are homeless, jobless, distressed, anxious, and more. Outreach centers are staffed according to need for the purpose of having people available and actively reaching out to their communities. Outreach centers can help
- the homeless and jobless find work,
- women considering abortion find better options,
- families in need of counseling find a pastor or professional counselor,
- addicts in need of a recovery program,
- children without a home or who are in trouble,
- women who have been abused,
- and more.
Outreach centers may also serve their communities by
- having free regular meals for the impoverished,
- providing computer and wifi use,
- helping with resume building or filling out legal documents,
- helping unwise spenders to develop a budget to save money,
- providing clothes and school supplies to families in need,
- and/or other needed services.
New outreach centers will be opened either by partnering with a Christ-centered, bible-teaching church in an area and borrowing or renting space in that church, or, if there are no church facilities available, renting business space or purchasing business space for this purpose. Our first priority is to partner with an established church if at all possible.
Does the Gospel have priority? Yes. In fact, the reason we provide services to communities is so that we will have the opportunity to share Christ’s Gospel. Every person we connect with hears the Gospel and is invited to respond to the Gospel. This is the most important part of the work we do, not only in the United States but around the world.
How much does it cost to run each outreach center? Outreach centers will vary in operating cost, so we will describe the minimum cost here.
- Part-Time Outreach Pastor- $800/mo. as an independent contractor.
- Rent- $100/mo. for use of church space.
- Equipment and services- $100/mo. to purchase equipment necessary for community services.
- Total- $1000/mo. per outreach center.
Again, this is the minimum. Prices can be higher than this depending on factors such as available church space, cost of living, etc…
Through the work we are doing, people get to hear about God’s amazing saving grace, and we get to help people establish themselves in society, provide needs for families and children, defend the unborn, and care for those who are generally uncared for or unloved. What better cause is there and what better thing is there to invest in? You can make a one-time donation or contribute monthly to help us have a sustainable ministry in local communities.
More ways to help:
- Subscribe to the blog and read often. Reads=revenue for missions.
- Share as many articles as possible. Reads=revenue for missions.
- Partner with us as a church or business.
- Host a party at home or as a ministry.
- Buy a book.
- Visit our merch-shop.
- Become a resourcing pastor, church, or ministry.